This is the best fuel system option available for Civic Type R. The Hondata FK8 Civic Type R fuel system upgrade comes with everything you need to completely upgrade your fuel system and can support over 550+ wheel horsepower with off the shelf bolt-on parts. This system will replace your components with an upgraded direct injection fuel pump, a higher flow-rate ethanol-compatible-in-tank low pressure fuel pump, higher flow-rate direct injectors, and the proper high-pressure lines. This upgrade enables the Civic Type R to take the next logical step for a reliable, well engineered and thoroughly tested power increase.
• High flow ethanol rated in-tank low pressure fuel pump
• High flow ethanol rated low pressure fuel line
• High flow direct injection fuel pump
• High flow high pressure fuel line
• High flow fuel injectors
• Precision Hondata FlashPro software control
• Multiple calibrations starting with an increase of 92 lb-ft torque and 59 hp over stock with intercooler and high flow cat.
If you want to make power in your Honda Civic Type R, you have to tune it, and if you want to make a significant gain, you have to upgrade its fuel system. The Hondata FK8 Fuel System upgrade resulted in a total of 86.03 peak wheel horsepower gain and 80.65 lb-ft of torque on E45 fuel. With this performance level and turbocharger, there won’t be any merits going to an E85 ethanol mixture, which works out in your favor in terms of fuel consumption. Both power and torque improved throughout the entire RPM band, with a torque gain in excess of 90whp at 5,500 RPM and 105 lb-ft at 4,200 RPM.