Swift Spec-R Performance Lowering Springs (16+ Civic)4H918R
Swift Spec-R Performance Lowering Springs (16+ Civic)
- Lowered ride height to lower center of gravity and maximize suspension performance, allowing the vehicle to absorb road condition and maximum tire traction.
- Higher spring rate to enhance cornering speed through entry and exit. The increase in spring rate is based on the vehicle factory valving settings, meaning the Spec-R use the optimal rate for the OEM shock.
- Reaching the optimal medium for performance and comfort, to improve performance while keeping a comfortable ride.
- Honda Civic Sport Hatchback [FK7] (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Honda Civic Si Sedan [FC1] (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Honda Civic Si Coupe [FC3] (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
Swift proprietary H5S.TW, same tech used by the 2004 Le Mans Champion
Powder coated black for corrosion resistance
Made to work with OE Magnetic Ride struts
Drops the car roughly 1 inch all around
Will work with CTR Driving Modes
Guaranteed to never sag
Made in Japan
Type: Performance Lowering Springs
Drop [Front / Rear]: 25 (1) / 25 (1) [mm (inches)]
Spring Rate [Front / Rear]: 3.8 / 5.5 [kgf/mm]
Chassis: FK7 / FC1 / FC3
Finish: Powder-coated Black
Warranty: Swift Lifetime Warranty