- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES ON MOST ORDERS OVER $100
This is the best "bang for your buck" 9th Gen Civic Si turbo kit. We have customers making up to 350whp/309wtq on 7.5psi using the standard Comp 6062 journal bearing turbo! We also have customers making over 400whp on the stock motor with ease turing boost up to 10-11psi. On 10 psi and e85, this newest version of the kit has topped 460whp on a 100% stock k24z7 motor. Should you eventually want to build your motor, we also have made up to 600whp on this kit. (And there is more room to grow after that!)
* This Makspeed setup utilizes a Spearco intercooler core which has shown to be efficient beyond 550hp
* It utilizes a Turbosmart Comp Gate 40 EWG
* It utilizes a Synapse BOV
* The intake, turbo manifold, dumptube, downpipe, intercooler piping, etc is fabricated in California by Makspeed.
* This newest version of the kit features full 2.5" intercooler piping and a 3" downpipe.
* We ship all Makspeed kits with Comp 6062jb turbos standard. This is the most efficient turbo for our stock motor - it retains fast spool while making great power at lower boost levels with room to grow. All Comp turbos are manufactured at their factory in California, turbos are all made to order so there is a 4-6 week wait time for the turbo to be made.
* This kit retains the stock battery location.
* Please notify us whether or not you are using the stock intake manifold or an RBC swap.
*Entire kit takes 3-6 weeks to get as everything's fabricated to order!
IF YOU BUY THIS KIT WITH 1000CC INJECTORS + DW65c FUEL PUMP AND A CLUTCH KIT YOU WILL HAVE NO PROBLEMS MAKING 400WHP WITH EASE ON A STOCK MOTOR ON PUMP GAS!
We made ~450whp/370wtq at 16psi with the STOCK intake manifold running a Comp 5862 turbo. With the RBC manifold, you can expect a 6%+ whp increase due to the higher flow efficiency of the manifold.
This kit is the same kit that was featured on TheSmokingTire and is currently being pushed past 500whp with no problems.