The Evolution GT for the Scion FR-S & Subaru BRZ features dual angled Evo mufflers for a stylish and aggressive layout. Large 76mm (3”) piping is carefully routed through a large resonator in the mid-pipe and round the rear differential to a centralized Y-section for more even flow. This creates and improved performance and sound for both turbocharged and normally aspirated applications.
The system is finished off with high polished piping and our classic Evo 115mm laser engraved GReddy tip. Like all GReddy Evolution GT systems this fully hand-welded 304 Stainless-Steel exhaust carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 3 piece cat-back exhaust system
- Fully hand-welded 304 Stainless-Steel construction
- Large resonator in the midpipe
- Centralized Y-section
- Dual angled mufflers with extended tips
- Large 76mm (3.0in) diameter piping
- 115mm (4.5in) exhaust tips
- Includes two 76mm (3.0in) oval replacement gaskets
- Includes a special composite gasket w/ M8 nuts and bolts
Replace factory doughnut-gasket and spring bolts for mid-pipe, with provided composite gasket and M8 nuts and bolt.
- Stylish and Aggressive Look
- Exhaust Flow is Increased
- Exhaust Flow is More Even and Controlled
- Improved Performance and Sound
- Lifetime Warranty
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set of Evolution GT Exhaust Piping
- 2 - Dual Angled Mufflers
- 2 - Exhaust Tips
- Necessary Hardware
- Warranty Information