- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
IF YOU WOULD LIKE CUSTOM SPRING RATES, PLEASE INDICATE SPECS IN NOTES
Fortune Auto is proud to release the all new Generation 7 – 510 series dampers. The advanced suspension technology found in our new shock absorbers is derived from recent successes in World Challenge, One Lap of America, and Global Time Attack. All systems are hand-built. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
CUSTOM. MODULAR. REBUILDABLE.
• Amsoil Synthetic Shock Oil
• Concave Flow Digressive Piston TechnologyTM
• Custom Built – Assembly Certificate and Dyno Graph Supplied with Shocks
• 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
• 24-Step Simultaneous Rebound and Compression Adjustable Dampers
• Radial Bearing Mounts Standard (on MacPherson)
• American Made Premium Chrome Silicon Springs
• Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
• T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
• Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
• Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
No Revalves Necessary
The ultra wide range of adjustment offered by the CFD piston allows for the convenience of tuning your suspension without having to revalve your dampers. A conventional shock absorber can withstand a 2kg spring rate difference before requiring a revalve, whereas the Concave Flow Digressive Technology has a broad range of 8kg spring rates. This is invaluable for tuning your suspension quickly at the track on race day.
Jekyll and Hyde
The Concave Flow Digressive Piston allows for a Jekyll and Hyde personality. Lower spring rates can be stiffened up by using the wide damping range as an artificial spring rate, while higher spring rates feel much smoother. The large adjustment range contributes to a comfortable ride on the street and unyielding performance on the track, all with the twist of a single adjustment knob.
Camber Plate Front: N
Camber Plate Rear: N
Spring Rate Front: 11K
Spring Rate Rear: 8K
Custom Spring Rates Available: Y