FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES ON MOST ORDERS OVER $100
Price is PER WHEEL.
Custom aftermarket wheels are as much a part of who we are as the clothes we wear, the vehicles we drive and of course the performance that we expect. ENKEI custom wheels deliver the latest in wheel designs, composite alloy technology such as, casting/forged processes, rigid testing that must pass stringent JGTC Standards and unsurpassed manufacturing facilities. Enkei is dedicated to perfection and delivers the best in aftermarket wheels.
Enkei developed a new manufacturing process to produce the next aluminum wheel generation. The Most Advanced Technology (M.A.T) combines one-piece cast wheel technology with a rim forming technology called spinning process. Using this new technology of casting and rim forming by M.A.T process, is critical to improve drastically the material property and strength of the wheels. Rim-Rolled technology shapes the rim to improve material elongation without sacrificing the wheels hardness.
All Enkei wheels are engineered to pass rigorous testing. In fact, Enkei established its own test standard called “Spec-E,” which is tougher than JWL requirements. Enkei’s Spec-E test setting requires a higher drop point in the impact test and 20% more cycles for the rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue tests than JWL standards.The Spec-E represents Enkei’s confidence in its technology and quality of Enkei wheels.
- TWIN VALVE : Dual valves allow accurate monitoring of tire pressure while maximizing tire, vehicle performance.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT POCKET DESIGN : This innovative technique was created for the McLaren Mercedes Formula One machine. Shaving aluminum from the sides of the spokes relieves wheel stress and makes the wheel lighter, which is a crucial element in racing.
- ANTI-SLIP PAINT : The use of anti-slip paint en- hances the wheel’s grip on the tire, resulting in reduced tire distortion during extreme acceleration.
- DURA-FLOW MAT : Enkei’s MAT (Most Advanced Technology) process improves the molecular structure of aluminum and reduces wheel weight without sacrific- ing strength. Through improving the material’s strength and changing the rim profile, MAT evolved into DURA-FLOW MAT. This process optimizes the rim’s strength and rigidity, while also produc- ing a new rim shape that accommodates large high-performance brakes.
- Spec-E Inspected
- MAT Technology
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.