Once a vehicle is lowered, wheel camber may become excessively negative, meaning the top of the tire is angled inward (toward the center of the vehicle). While some negative camber aids in improving traction and road adhesion, too much can result in compromised handling and accelerated tire wear.
Eibach offers a complete range of Pro-Alignment kits, which provide a simple, affordable solution to correct excessive negative camber.
These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle’s camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment range to "dial-in" a performance-oriented alignment that uses negative camber to maximize a chassis’ true potential.
With correct alignment, turn-in becomes more precise and handling becomes gratifyingly crisp and predictable. Highspeed stability is also enhanced, making an Eibach Pro-Alignment kit a necessity for the serious performance tuner.
* The Perfect Solution to Correct Excessive negative Camber and Prevent Uneven Tire Wear
* Wider Range of Camber Adjustment Suitable for Street or Track Tuning
* Compatible with All Sport-Lowered Suspensions
After the installation of either an Eibach Pro-Kit, Sportline spring kit or Pro-Street-S coil-over kit, a vehicle’s alignment should always be checked.
- 2010 Nissan 370Z 40th Anniversary Edition V6.3696cc Suspension::Camber Kits
- 2010-2018 Nissan 370Z Base V6.3696cc Suspension::Camber Kits
- 2009-2017 Nissan 370Z Nismo V6.3696cc Suspension::Camber Kits
- 2015-2018 Nissan 370Z Nismo Tech V6.3696cc Suspension::Camber Kits
- 2015-2018 Nissan 370Z Sport V6.3696cc Suspension::Camber Kits
- 2015-2018 Nissan 370Z Sport Tech V6.3696cc Suspension::Camber Kits
- 2010-2018 Nissan 370Z Touring V6.3696cc Suspension::Camber Kits
- 2015-2018 Nissan 370Z Touring Sport V6.3696cc Suspension::Camber Kits