DSS Manual 2.75in Carbon Fiber 1-piece Driveshaft (13-18 86/BRZ/FRS)dssTOSH86-C
DSS Manual 2.75in Carbon Fiber 1-piece Driveshaft (13-18 86/BRZ/FRS)
Driveshaft Shop Driveshafts are built to handle not only the power of drag and drift cars but also add to the efficiency of these types of racing. Aluminum has been used in drive shafts for years but most people think its just because they are lighter - Were you aware they are more torsional?
By being able to twist more than a steel shaft it will not only make the ride smoother but it will also take some of the harmful shock factor out of the drive train helping to keep up the RPM. This will also help to save most output shafts and other related drive train parts down the line. The aluminum shaft also has a higher resonant frequency than steel (a steel shaft will act as a amplifier of vibration). An aluminum shaft will deaden the vibration due to its characteristics.
- 2013-2014 Scion FR-S Base H4.1998cc Drivetrain::Driveshafts
- 2013-2014 Subaru BRZ Limited H4.1998cc Drivetrain::Driveshafts
- 2013-2014 Subaru BRZ Premium H4.1998cc Drivetrain::Driveshafts
- 2017 Toyota 86 Base H4.1998cc Drivetrain::Driveshafts
- 2017 Toyota 86 Special Edition H4.1998cc Drivetrain::Driveshafts