Cusco heard your request, and have now answered with the all new Cusco Zero-2E Coilover System. With all the same benefits and features as the Cusco Zero-2 Coilover, the Cusco Zero-2E Coilovers adds the option to electronically control the shock adjustment from inside the car. Utilizing the E-Con (sold separately), you can select what stage you want the shock set at.
* Electronically controlled shock adjustment (w/ E-Con)
* Pillowball upper mounts
* Adjustable shock casing
* Independent adjustable spring perch
* Stainless steel thread body
* Stainless steel case lock nut
* Stainless steel spring perch/lock nut
* Specially coated lower bracket
Recommended for drivers looking for:
* Dampening Adjustment from the cockpit 'on-the-fly'
* Comfort and Performance
* Prefer Customizing their Suspension Setup
* Want a lower the ride height without sacrificing stroke length.
- 2010 Nissan 370Z 40th Anniversary Edition V6.3696cc Suspension::Coilovers
- 2009-2014 Nissan 370Z Base V6.3696cc Suspension::Coilovers
- 2009-2014 Nissan 370Z Nismo V6.3696cc Suspension::Coilovers
- 2009-2014 Nissan 370Z Touring V6.3696cc Suspension::Coilovers