- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES ON MOST ORDERS OVER $100
The Type MZ LSD had been greatly improved using most parts that comprise the Type RS. Its has evolved as well through countless R+D tires, tests and races to create the most balanced LSD for your specific use.
The Oil Through System uses the same forged parts used in the Type RS. The Type MZ differs in the way the initial torque is developed.
The clutch plates have been increased from eight to ten plates one each side increasing the LSD performance. It responds more to the high power with higher durability.
There are three ways to set your Cusco Limited Slip Differentials: 1 way, 1.5 way and 2 way.
* 1 way LSD: Specially suited for front wheel drive cars and AWD front axle cars. Activates under acceleration, and acts as a true LSD when the throttle is off. This CUSCO 1 way LSD will improve lap times without a doubt.
* 1.5 way LSD: Activates under acceleration while the under-steer under deceleration is less than on a 2 way LSD. Recommended for those who have a hard time with under-steer.
* Two way LSD: Recommended on rear wheel drive cars and AWD rear axle cars. Activates on both acceleration and deceleration. Recommended for those who prefer aggressive driving and big angle drifting.