Cusco Type MZ 1.5 Way (1.5 & 2 Way) LSD AT Rear (09-20 370z)cusLSD 252 K15
Cusco Type MZ 1.5 Way (1.5 & 2 Way) LSD AT Rear (09-20 370z)
THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM. PLEASE CONTACT US, OR CUSCO, FOR AN ETA.
The Type MZ LSD had been greatly improved using most parts that comprise the Type RS. Its has evolved as well through countless R+D tires, tests and races to create the most balanced LSD for your specific use.
The Oil Through System uses the same forged parts used in the Type RS. The Type MZ differs in the way the initial torque is developed.
The clutch plates have been increased from eight to ten plates one each side increasing the LSD performance. It responds more to the high power with higher durability.
There are three ways to set your Cusco Limited Slip Differentials: 1 way, 1.5 way and 2 way.
* 1 way LSD: Specially suited for front wheel drive cars and AWD front axle cars. Activates under acceleration, and acts as a true LSD when the throttle is off. This CUSCO 1 way LSD will improve lap times without a doubt.
* 1.5 way LSD: Activates under acceleration while the under-steer under deceleration is less than on a 2 way LSD. Recommended for those who have a hard time with under-steer.
* Two way LSD: Recommended on rear wheel drive cars and AWD rear axle cars. Activates on both acceleration and deceleration. Recommended for those who prefer aggressive driving and big angle drifting.
- 2010 Nissan 370Z 40th Anniversary Edition V6.3696cc Drivetrain::Differentials
- 2009-2014 Nissan 370Z Base V6.3696cc Drivetrain::Differentials
- 2009-2014 Nissan 370Z Nismo V6.3696cc Drivetrain::Differentials
- 2009-2014 Nissan 370Z Touring V6.3696cc Drivetrain::Differentials