- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES ON ORDERS OVER $50
Up To 876kg Axle Load
Rear Up To 943kg Axle Load
w/10-30 mm Drop And Rear w/10-30 mm Drop Rear Lowered Height: 10-30mm
up to 943kg Axle Load Front Lowered Height: 10-30mm
up to 876kg Axle Load
The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas pressure shock or struts with performance level valving for application specific, progressive rate coil springs.
*The product benefits at a glance:*
* Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm
* Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
* Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
* Aluminum Spring plates and lock nuts
* Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology®for long-lasting corrosion resistance
* Round threads for easy adjustment
* Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
* Gas pressure technology
* BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany