- Throw can be adjusted to the user's preference and reduced substantially if desired.
- 29%-55% reduction in throw on the Sport
- 24%-52% reduction in throw on the Si
- 15%-46% reduction in throw on the FK8 CTR
- Gate spacing is also adjustable and can be adjusted to the user's preference.
- 0%-36% reduction in gate spacing on the Sport
- 2%-37% reduction in gate spacing on the Si
- 10% increase to 30% reduction in gate spacing on the FK8 CTR
- Knob height adjustable +24mm/-10mm compared to stock
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel frame for efficient compliance reduction
- Honed bronze bushings and wear-compensating spherical joints for longevity and minimal play
- Stiffer, over-wound spring improves centering action
- Includes aluminum base bushings
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Expect a significantly different and more sporty shifting experience, even when compared to our Stage 2 shifting kit and other aftermarket shifting upgrades. At first, it may take some time to adjust to the extreme reductions in throw and gate spacing, as well as the stiffer centering action, but in a short while, you will find the shifter's precision, short throws, narrow gates and snappy centering making every driving experience an opportunity to put a smile on your face. You will likely find that the improved precision will lend to more confidence in quick shifts and more consistent shifting in general. Because the shifter is made from much stiffer materials than the stock shifter, shifts will feel more rigid, defined and confidence-inspiring during spirited driving. The discerning driver will notice more feedback from the gearbox compliments of this rigid construction; this can be useful in determining the quality of your footwork on the clutch and shift timing. The exact shifting feel is largely up to you, and we highly suggest you take time tuning the gate spacing and throw to your liking before reinstalling the console. The exact ratio of throw distance to gate spacing is a very personal matter; take advantage of the adjustments to make the H-pattern perfect for you. The joints in Acuity's shifter are carefully designed to be low-friction and very efficient at wear-compensating. This means that your shifter will give you a much longer service life than an OEM shifter before any signs of wear are noticeable.
- 2016+ Honda Civic Sport*
- 2017+ Honda Civic Si*
- 2017+ Honda Civic Type R*
- 2016+ Honda Civic (all trims) with 6mt gearbox*
*Note: Fits both Left-Hand-Drive and Right-Hand-Drive vehicles.