- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES ON MOST ORDERS OVER $100
Stage 2 1KS (Kevlar Sprung) Incl. HD Pressure Plate+Bearing Kit
Street/Track Applications (Occasional Track use- Circuit/Time Attack/Road Racing)
Steel Back Kevlar® Clutch System.
PEDAL FEEL: Light, with Very Smooth Engagement
- Single diaphragm heavy-duty pressure plate.
- Reinforced Steel Back Kevlar sprung disc engineered for naturally aspirated vehicles with bolt-ons.
- Good for heavy-duty street use and mild track use.
- Great Heat Dissipation
- Most comfortable kit to drive on street, last twice as long as any kit in the market (Depending on user driving style)
*OE Weight flywheel not recommended for 600HP+ vehicles.
While Kevlar® facings require higher clamping pressures than most materials – and have a long break-in period (1,000 miles) - their durability makes them a great choice for vehicles with stock or slightly modified engines.